"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you did not do than by the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour, catch the tradewinds in your sails.
Explore,.....Dream,.......Discover."

Mark Twain

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Crabbing 101

With great determination I set out today to catch my dinner. After all, we are in the crab capital of north america. How hard could it be....
   After buying the necessary gear , crab hook, long handle net, and chicken necks for bait, I felt confident.


   In less than 10 minutes I had one of the little buggers on the line. You pull the line up slowly so they don,t let go of the chicken. Really, they hang on so their meal doesn,t get away.





   Once dinner time rolls around, put them in a pot and steam them with beer. Everythings good with beer.

 
A little time in pot and you have a feast.
 
 
 
Too bad I only took 2,.......... there's always tomorrow!!!!!!!!

1 comment: